- 2010 Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, London – Completed a 4-month introductory course.
- 2018 Studio Kubus, Zagreb, Croatia – A 1-year evening school program focusing on stage acting with an emphasis on Chekov’s technique. We covered Stanislavski and Lee Strasberg as well.
- 2019 Guildhall, London – A 3-week summer school program in Acting in Shakespeare & Contemporary Theatre LAMDA, London – A 2-week summer school program in Screen Acting
- 2019 Fonact School of Acting Fontainebleau, France – A 3 months intensive acting program covering Voice& Movement, Acting for Stage and Audition Training.
- 2007-08 Bocconi University, Milan – Master of Corporate Finance
- 2001-04 Imperial College, London – BEng (Hons) Computing; 2.1 (Second Class Honours)
- 1998-2000 XV. Gimnazija International Baccalaureate, Zagreb, Croatia – 6 International Baccalaureates: Mathematics HL (6); Physics HL(6); – English HL (5); French HL – (5); Computer Science SL (6); Economics SL (6)
- 1995-98 St.Paul’s School, London – 1 A Level Module: Pure Mathematics 1 (A) ; 10 GCSEs (2A*s, 6As, 2Bs): Mathematics, French, German, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Latin, Classical Civilization, Art.
- Basketball: Played basketball professionally Member of Kinder London Towers that played the Euroleague, competing against the best European teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Kinder Bologna. Member of the under-20s Croatian National Team
- Tennis: Played professionally until the age of 15. Finished in the top 64 at the Junior World Championships for under-14s, Orange Bowl, Miami, Florida. Also played at school level.
- Other: Gymnastics, Olympic weightlifting, Yoga, Climbing, Skiing, Table Tennis, Swimming
Music & Dance
- Basic Piano, Choir Bass Voice, Tango
- Fluent in English and Croatian (bilingual), Italian (fluent), and German (Fluent-ZOP Certificate), Russian (fluent), French (fluent). Basic understanding of Spanish.
- RP, American, Scottish, Irish
- Car and Motorbike driving licenses